The theme of 13th international conference of European Union of Associations of Translation Companies (EUATC), T-UPDATE on Management & Sales 2018, is ‘Going international’. It takes place in Madrid between 19 and 20 April.
If the answer to any of the questions below is ‘YES’, then T-UPDATE 2018 is a must-attend conference for you:
• Are you seeking to break out of your local market and develop customer bases in other countries?
• Are you operating a start-up seeking to develop an international presence, either from a fixed base or via setting up branches overseas?
• Are you interested in forming alliances with foreign-owned LSPs as a means of breaking into new markets?
• Are you thinking that the route to expanding into new territories might be through acquiring existing LSPs in other countries?
• Are you already working internationally, but encountering problems and wanting to learn how to overcome or avoid them in the first place?
• Are you working with or targeting global enterprises in specific countries, but, increasingly finding that, the final purchasing decisions are being made elsewhere?
Early-bird booking will end on 31st March. You can find out more about the programme and delegate rates by visiting www.euatc.org/conference/registration